Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project Update

I don't have a lot to say this week. As I mentioned last week, I was not able to spend time with TRJE this past Saturday because I was out of town (Othello was great, by the way). I hope that I will hear something from Ketu through Dr. Cain in tonight's class. Also, I still plan to attend a couple of hours of the TRJE dance rehearsal Friday night (then I'm off to Florida for the first time in my life!), so maybe I will be able to speak to Ketu then. I wish I had more to relate as we are now about halfway through the semester. Dr. Cain keeps telling me that I need to be patient, and that a big part of our project is spending time with TRJE and getting to know the group and its dynamics. I guess I'll just have to trust her judgment! Anyway, I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: