Thursday, February 28, 2008

Project Update

I don't have much of an update to give this week. Last Saturday Ketu said that he would have responses for us and feedback on our projects this Saturday. Dr. Cain seems to think that he will definitely have something to say about my project since it is on a topic that the group has addressed before and that he seems to be something of an expert on. I think that's a good thing, but I have to admit that it makes me a bit nervous. He's kind of an intimidating guy (read above for an example). Unfortunately, I will not be seeing the group this weekend because I am going on Dr. Stapleton's bus trip to see Othello in Chicago. While I'm excited about the trip (I missed the last one), it comes at a rather inconvenient time. I hope to attend one of the TRJE dance rehearsals next Friday (assuming it is scheduled as usual), but will then be out of town for spring break from that night (the 7th) through the following Sunday (the 16ht). This means that I will miss yet another week with the group. Hopefully I can connect with Ketu in some way in the next week and post an update on the project. Wish me luck until then!

No comments: